Product Update – 018
Implemented on 18th August 2020
Infrastructure and other fixes
This is mostly a backend release with a few fixes upfront. If you’re interested in providing us with further feedback, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your help!
- Infrastructure updates for the backend regarding security and quality of life issues.
- The welcome message for a newly-created opportunity is now posted as the first message in the opportunity discussion tab. This can be changed in the Django admin.
- Improved invite expiry page. Now the page offers to take the user to the default Communiteer invite link.
- User profile UI fixes.
- Private messages UI fixes.
- Program overlay UI fixes. Note: There are still issues with this which will be fixed in the next release:
- URL issue (not showing proper community ID)
- After closing a program overlay, not being able to immediately reopen the same program.
- Users should no longer be able to join/edit tasks for opportunities they haven’t joined.
- Users should no longer be able to join/edit tasks for opportunities that are closed.
- User Interface improvements to better reflect the identity of those communities, such as more prominent logo placement.
- Micro-actions for content, such as upvotes and the display of stats for each content.
- Easier navigation to a user’s communities from the left-hand navigation.
- Mobile web – A mobile version of the platform.
If you have any questions about the system, feel free to reach us in the community titled “Communiteer New Users Community” within our platform. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to have your queries directly addressed by one of our staff.