V1.55 – Product Update
Implemented on 25th February 2020
This release is the combination of notifications, bug fixes and general UI improvements. A later release will include the email notification functionality that goes along with the community notifications in this update.
If you’re interested in providing us with further feedback, you can send an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your help!
- No major new functionality
- Clicking on Community > Resource link opens up in a new page.
- Now can detect the unique URL of an overlay
- Now can detect projects in overlay
- Now can track iframes
- Send Daily emails at 0500h AEST every day.
- Send Weekly emails at 0500h AEST every Friday.
- Project team members now are notified about a file that was edited.
- Now discussions that have comments are shown in green.
- Simplify WYSIWYG editors so they show two states:
- Default “Simple text” – This does not have style functionality.
- Switchable “Fancy text” – This has style functionality.
- UI updates
- Users who haven’t joined a project don’t see the To do > task context menu.
- Community invitation links now show whether it’s for admins or supporters.
- Now you can search for projects using their descriptions.
- Discussion sections (Discussion threads and project discussions) now have colours
- Admins (blue – community discussion and project discussion)
- Supporters (grey – community discussion and project discussion)
- People outside a community (yellow-orange – community discussion only).
- Also, Admins have “[admin]”, Supporter “[Supporter]”, Not a supporter
- For discussions are now sent to an organisation admin
- Sent now based on user activity (the previous issue with phantom notifications was temporary)
- Admins now receive emails about users joining a project
- Feed items title and description now updated after editing in the overlay:
- Minor copy changes for usability and compliance reasons
- Standardise location of page loading animation.
- Data clean up of duplicate association records.
- Cropping an image now makes the image smaller in size (it didn’t use to do this).
- The footer of the Brochure site, platform emails have their footers updated and Instagram logo has been added.
- Renewed SSL Certificate
- UI updates to
- Toast message location
- Edit discussion overlay
- Standardised users without portraits
- You can no longer click on the Create <content> button more than once in an overlay until the content is created.
- User Interface improvements to better reflect the identity of those communities, such as more prominent logo placement.
- Micro-actions for content, such as upvotes and the display of stats for each content.
- Easier navigation to a user’s communities from the left-hand navigation.
- Templatised projects, making projects easier to create and give community admins and supporters a clearer indicator of how complex a piece of work is and how much time it takes.
If you have any questions about the system, feel free to reach us in the community titled “Communiteer New Users Community” within our platform. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your queries directly addressed by one of our staff.