V1.57 – Product Update
Implemented on 31st March 2020
This release is primarily focused on making the creation of organisations, communities and projects easier for our staff and admins. There are also a number of improvements relating to onboarding and the various WYSIWYG editors across the platform.
If you’re interested in providing us with further feedback, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for your help!
- New form for creating organisations/communities – This is only available for staff until we are ready to release to community admins in the near future.
- New custom affiliation/content sharing – Now communities can affiliate with each other and specify whether content should be shared across both communities or just one community.
- WYSIWYG editors now have the same format across all pages.
- Onboarding process now requires new users to specify which skills they would like to volunteer with. This makes it much easier for the system to find appropriate skilled projects for users.
- Users viewing a project via a direct URL should now see the project overlay immediately after logging into the platform.
- Project creation now saves links to programs.
- Community invitations: now defaulted to Community Supporter instead of getting the admin to select an association.
- WYSIWYG video embed widgets/tools are now completely visible.
- User Interface improvements to better reflect the identity of those communities, such as more prominent logo placement.
- Micro-actions for content, such as upvotes and the display of stats for each content.
- Easier navigation to a user’s communities from the left-hand navigation.
If you have any questions about the system, feel free to reach us in the community titled “Communiteer New Users Community” within our platform. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com to have your queries directly addressed by one of our staff.