Not-for-profits are stretched and under-resourced. Corporates are responding to an increasingly socially conscious society. Individuals want to see shining examples of how business-for-good can change the world.
How can we tap into the expertise and funding of businesses to take social impact into the stratosphere?
Communiteer is the place where not-for-profits, corporates and volunteers can come together to participate in social good projects. They can share inspiring stories and converse about causes that matter to them. All while tracking impact against the Sustainable Development Goals.
We’re entering a new age, where virtual environments are essential to transcend borders. We need to create resource sustainability and build a sense of continuity for not-for-profits.
1. Promote your organisation on Communiteer’s marketing channels & network of corporate partners.
2. Connect with corporates on the platform & deepen your existing partnerships.
3. Collaborate & advocate alongside other not-for-profits to create greater impact.
4. Access 2000 skilled volunteers from corporate partners that are values-aligned.
5. Find flexibility in how you manage volunteers with project and role-based opportunities.
6. Have support from our consultant team to identify and understand your volunteering gaps.
For the next 6 months, Communiteer, in partnership with AVI, is bringing together university students, corporate volunteers and not-for-profits to collaborate on skilled volunteering projects.
We are building our next cause-based community around Sustainable Development Goal 4; Quality Education and 8; Decent Work & Economic Growth.
Volunteering is a pathway to finding purpose in a career and community. Only by equipping our youth with the knowledge and ability to tackle the world’s greatest challenges can we see a brighter future.
We’re now integrated with Good2Give, Australia’s largest workplace giving platform!
Learn how you can manage your workplace giving and corporate volunteering in one place. Build stronger relationships with corporate partners. Create better social impact outcomes for not-for-profits.