V1.58 – Product Update
Implemented on 31st March 2020
This release is primarily focused on making the creation of projects easier for our staff, plus some bug fixes. We have simplified the skills list, which replaces the existing one, for easier onboarding.
If you’re interested in providing us with further feedback, you can send an email to email@example.com. Thanks for your help!
- New form for creating projects – This is only available for staff until we are ready to release to community admins in the near future.
- New, simplified skills list of 13 skill groups (eg. Finance, Marketing), replaces the current skills list. The new list of skills are:
- Data & Analytics
- Design & Media
- Human Resources
- Management & Strategy
- Software & IT
- Fundraising & Member Engagement
- Business Administration
- Governance, Compliance & Legal
- Physical labour
- Basic Admin
- Users using a direct URL to view content in an overlay (story, announcement, program, event, project, discussion) should now see the overlay after the page load. This did not work previously for all content.
- Project creation now saves links to programs.
- User Interface improvements to better reflect the identity of those communities, such as more prominent logo placement.
- Micro-actions for content, such as upvotes and the display of stats for each content.
- Easier navigation to a user’s communities from the left-hand navigation.
If you have any questions about the system, feel free to reach us in the community titled “Communiteer New Users Community” within our platform. Alternatively, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have your queries directly addressed by one of our staff.